If a new (still shrink wrapped) Apple product is purchased on ebay is there a way of accessing the warranty?

thanks and Best wishes
edward

You could call Apple on 133-622 and ask.

I've got 10 year old Apple products that are still shrink-wrapped, I doubt they're still under warranty though :)

I'd be wary of buying any new Apple computers on eBay, many have been caught by 'deals that are too good to be true' and gear that doesn't exist. Secondhand stuff may be stolen. Only pay what you can afford to lose.

Have fun,
Shay
--
 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  Join Team Sungroper in the