Dear All

We have some guys over from the US to help us with our business and the
first night they were here one of them had their Al PB 1.25GHz stolen - not
the greatest introduction to Perth.

Anyway, if anyone comes across one of these being offered from a dodgy
source I'd appreciate it on their behalf if you would let me know.

The S/N is v7407424nrx

Many thanks

Greg

Make sure they've called Apple on 133-622 and reported the serial number as stolen, just in case it gets sent in for servicing. Also check eBay :(

Have fun,
Shay
--
 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  Join Team Sungroper in the