hi Rosemary,

not sure if this is what you are after..... check palm/users/'user name'/conduit settings/iSync Conduit Settings

Yvonne

On 29/06/2005, at 11:23 PM, Rosemary Horton wrote:

Since my husband got his new ibook he's had a lot of trouble with syncing his palm to the computer; scrambling addresses, duplicating etc. He corrected the addresses on the palm; deleted them on his ibook. When he tried to sync a message comes up saying more than 5% will change which is fine; but then says adding 3, deleting 11 which is rather alarming so he cancelled the sync.

How can he force the addresses from the Palm to be added to the Addressbook? I can't seem to find the setting.

Rosemary Horton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]