Ha!  At last Apple sees the light.  Good to see they have finally seen sense
and managed to keep the simplicity of the one-button mouse by default while
still allowing more advanced users to program the touch-sensitive areas on
either side of the scroll ball to act as left and right buttons (and the
ball itself as a third button and the squeeze areas on both sides as a
combined fourth button.  I just wonder if your finger will slip off the
scroll ball before you finish horizontal scrolling movements - can't wait to
try it out.

Now we just need to wait for a Bluetooth wireless version and something
similar built into the PowerBook and iBook range (that'll be interesting)
and the anti-one-button crowd will finally be able to complain about
something else.

:-)

-Mart (can't live without a scroll wheel) Hill