Hi
Yeah... I know I'm having a bad week!

iMovie 5.02
iDVD 5.0.1
10.3.9
1GB RAM
8GB free on startup disk

Working from external drive with plenty of space.
Doing a 2 dvd disk set project of my Kimberley trip.
Disk one burnt fine.
Disk two keeps giving an error message  2 or 3 hours into the burning phase.
Error 34506 - failed to burn or something similar.

Have recreated the DVD project,tried a new disk etc but still happens.
My guess is that one of the 3 movies in the project must be faulty in some
way.

Please does anyone know what error 34506 means?

ta
Rod

--

Rod BLITVICH   Head of Learning Technologies Balcatta Senior High School
Apple Educator of Excellence 2002 - 2003

Refuse Novocain... Transcend Dental Medication.