When running Disk Permissions the following message always appears. I have tried finding the offending files, tried turning on invisibles and found that these files may reside in an archived folder which has been trashed but still these two files appear every time Disk Permissions is run.

Any clues please?

Verify permissions for "Hard Drive"
Determining correct file permissions.
We are using special permissions for the file or directory ./Library/Widgets. New permissions are 16877 We are using special permissions for the file or directory ./usr/lib/php/build/acinclude.m4. New permissions are 33060

Permissions verification complete
The privileges have been verified or repaired on the selected volume.

Thanks and Best wishes
edward