Very sad to hear of Bud's passing. He was a neighbour of mine as well as a friend and a fellow Mac user and we spent quite a bit of time together trying to keep up and figure out the rapid growth in computer technology something that was always a source of amazement to him. A very cleaver and gifted man with a quiet demeanor. He always came to the door and said "I'm so sorry to bother you but could you help me out" ?.... As if he had to apologise.... It was always a pleasure to help where I could...

We will miss you Bud and your artwork will be treasured and displayed with pride.

Phil Goodall-Smith