That really was a great game.... Ion cannon ready.... Targeting Microsoft Headquarters.

Sometimes you can burn a scratched CD onto another disk and play from the burnt copy without any trouble.

Sorry I don't have the game for you
Ruben A. Franke

Hi All,

I tried to fire up an old game of Command & Conquer (The original MacOS 8 game) only to find that my original discs were scratched. (I thought CD's were supposed to be indestructible.)

Does anyone have an old copy of the game they would be willing to sell me, or burn me a copy of the two discs?

- Matt