Hi all

The other week I did an "Archive & Install" to try and sort out some problems I was having. The problems are now sorted!

However, I am now running short of disk space on the Start-Up Drive, and was wondering if it would be safe to delete the "Previous System Folder". The new install is running fine, so I was just wondering if deleting the Previous System Folder will do anything to adversely affect the system stability

eMac 700MHz G4, 384MB Ram, Mac OSX.4.2, 40GB HDD

Also appreciated would be advice on a utility to weed out multiply copies of the same file (or older versions)

Thanks
Daniel F