Hello.
The above is a dungeons and dragons type game. Kill the monsters and get the treasures. The graphics are excellent ( Even by todays standards.) and you can play seven different characters for months of fun and frustration. Can be played on net work, by phone to friends computer and over internet (BattleNet).
Contains 4 CDs instruction manuals and a thick strategy guide.
Suitable for 15 years or over.

I have heard that it may not work on macs with RAM 1GB and over.
I have G5 1.6GHz. 768 MB RAM. system 10.3.9. Apple 20 inch LCD screen. Game uses full screen or window. I had to down load free updates to run on my mac

System Info on game box.
Single player.
G3 processor. Mac OS 8.1 or higher (meaning up to OS 9) 64 MB physical RAM plus Virtual memory. 650 MB available hard drive space. 4 x CD-ROM drive. Video support for 258 colour display at 800 x 600. mouse, keyboard.

Multiplayer System Requirements and options.
G3 processor. Mac OS 8.1 or higher (meaning up to OS 9) 64 MB physical RAM plus Virtual memory. ( More RAM less disk use.) 950 MB available hard drive space. 4 x CD-ROM drive. Video support for 258 colour display at 800 x 600. mouse, keyboard. Battle.net connection requires a low-latency 28.8 kbps internet connection.

I advise at least G4 mac and faster internet connection as I played on BattleNet on west coast USA so as to play with English typing players.

$70 including postage
Visit Blizzard for more information for above games.

http://www.blizzard.com/diablo2/
http://www.blizzard.com/diablo2exp/

Regards from Alan.