I am part of a group of dedicated people currently establishing an ecovillage on a 400 acre property at Chidlow, just east of Mundaring.

This coming weekend (Sept 17 & 18) we are staging our annual Spring Festival on the ecovillage property and this year it promises to be a feast for the senses as we celebrate life. There is a large lineup of music, circus, indigenous arts, health, education, eco building and much more.

To find out more about the Festival, go to:

http://www.somervilleecovillage.com.au/festival/index.htm

    and to view details of the program download:

http://www.somervilleecovillage.com.au/festival/docs/Festival_Flier3.pdf

Hope to see some of the WAMUGGERS there - it should be particularly good for photo opportunities, my favourite being Michael Alvares decorating the sky with his kites.

Oh, and the Macintosh connection - I did all the flyers, posters, ads (Nova, X-Press) and more on a G5 iMac using primarily Illustrator CS2.

Cheers,

Mike Fuller