You can buy them separately at places like JB Hifi but they are extremely overpriced. I bought a very cheap set of earphones that came with the sponge/foam and through out the earphones (this was much cheaper). I also managed to get an earphone rolling case in the pack but I bought a pack on special.

Ruben

Does anyone know where I can buy the black sponge ear things that cover the iPOD ear buds.

They are very effective for keeping the ear buds in place but they are also easy to lose as they slip off the ear buds.

Thanks and Best wishes
edward