On Thursday, September 15, 2005, at 03:54PM, Ken Woods <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I have been hearing, and seeing, a lot of stuff regarding MacOS 10.5
>(leopard).  Has anyone else seen references to this.  Seems strange to have
>another major update so soon after Tiger, so I suspect it is nothing but
>bland empty reporting.
>
>Comments anyone...
>
>Ken

Hi Ken,

10.5 is the Intel/PowerPC version of OS X that is due at the end of next year
(about the same time as Windows Vista).  Steve made an announcement of this
when he told the world of the switch to Intel.  There will be more info I
figure around Macworld SanFran and definitely at WWDC 2006.

Seeya

Rod!