Hi all,

What a great win for the Eagles over Adelaide last weekend and here's
hoping for a WA win for the Grand Final!!

Congratulations also are in order for Vicki who is the latest winner of
our newsletter draw. Don't forget to get your friends to join up and
possibly win a prize.

Our first item for this newsletter relates to the latest software
update for Java 1.3.1 and 1.4.2 Release 2 with a warning that users are
reporting severe problems with the update. The updates can cause
instability and crashes. Further information is available here:

<http://www.macfixit.com/article.php?story=20050916083526155>

News that Fujitsu has developed a flexible liquid crystal display (LCD)
panel that can maintain the displayed image even with no power supply.
The name given to the technology is 'cholesteric' LCD panel, and the
first display at the Fujitsu Forum 2005 event in Tokyo measured 3.8inch
diagonally. Two screens were on disply at the forum, the first a coloured
one showing changing images, even though they took several seconds to
change, and a monochrome display that had been powered off for two
weeks.

Fujitsu expect the technology to reach commercialization in about 2 to
3 years and is a result of 5 years of research.

The cholesteric displays require very little power to refresh, so
images can be changed by drawing power from weak radio waves used in
contactless smart cards, like those in use on many public transport
systems around the world. Other companies developing the technology
include Philips Research and Kent Displays, based in Kent, Ohio.

We've made a number of price reductions throughout our store promising
even better value and competitiveness than before so please take a look.

Remember too that we have a access to a wide range of IT and technology
products and we would be happy to quote on any of your requirements.

New from Macpower is the 'M9'. This fantastic hard drive enclosure has
some great features:
-LED indication for access & power Smart power swith allowing the M9 to
power up or down in tandem with your Mac Mini
-Interactive smart cooling system Thermal probe which automatically
regulates and varies fan speed according to temperature of the hard
drive
-User configurable fan settings Passive heat sink to radiate heat away
from the hard drive
-Extra large heat sink to radiate heat away from the hard drive
-Concealed ventilation holes
-USB 2.0 High-speed 3 port hub
-Firewire 1394a 3 port hub Swith for firewire or USB external hard disk
mode
-Special micro security slot designed to allow the M9 to be anchored

Check out the pricing & details here:

<http://zytech.com.au/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=EM9>

So now to the specials:

We've reduced our 200GB Firewire drives to only $262:

<http://zytech.com.au/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=ZOSFAFMDS&Product_Code=EDGF208>

100GB Hitachi 2.5" drives with 3 year warranties now only $325:

<http://zytech.com.au/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=ZOSFAFMDS&Product_Code=HDH2100548>

Our 250GB firewire 800/400/USB 2.0 external drives reduced to $378:

<http://zytech.com.au/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=ZOSFAFMDS&Product_Code=EDG8258>

Our Bluetooth portable hands free car kits now only $79:

<http://zytech.com.au/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=ZYT306>

Till next time.

Kind regards,
Greg Satti - Zytech
PO Box 758
Bunbury WA 6230
Ph: (08) 9721 1125
Fx: (08) 9721 1126
Mb: 0423 558 636

The online data and technology store http://www.zytech.com.au/

If you have received this email in error or you no longer wish to
receive communications from zytech, please send me an email at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the subject line of UNSUBSCRIBE.