Try the Samsung CLP-510 http://www.samsung.com/au/products/ printerfaxcopysolutions/printerfaxcopysolutions/clp_510.asp? page=Features

Came with three year on site service warranty and duplexing. I learnt the 500 has a xerox 6100 engine in it and verified this using the 6100 driver. I have mine plugged into an airport express and it is sweet. I have tested the warranty - I snapped the lugs off inside the fixer cartidge - a gotcha you should look out for and apperently frequently done by first time buyers and major servcie call out for machines under warranty.

Consumables Black cartridge is 700 pages. Fixer/drum is 10 k or 15K . I work out my wife will use 14 reams of paper in 2 years which is equiv to 2 sets of epson ink cartridges. roughly 500 dollars.

Bought mine from http://www.pluscorp.com.au/Product.asp? CategoryID=91&WebsiteID=2&ProdID=4192 where they have network one for 880.

Pricing at http://www.shopbot.com.au/p-13906.html Lowest is 620 and your local computer store will probably match.