Don't really want QuickTime either. I want a standards based system.

MPEG-4 (H.264) via standard RTSP would suit me to a tea.

- Matt

On 23/09/2005, at 1:40 PM, Warren Jones wrote:

Greetings all

The ABC are currently running a survey on broadband (link from their homepage at <http://www.abc.net.au>) (They seem to be evaluating the demand for extra video content on their website)

On about the 4th page they ask what format video you prefer but give no option for Quicktime!!!!!
(Options are "Real", "Windows Media", "Flash", "Don't know")
Luckily they do provide an "Other" option and you can type in whatever you prefer.

If you can spare a few mins to complete this survey and enter "Quicktime" in the "Other" box.

thanks
woz

Perth, Western Australia