> From: Warren Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I agree with Matt about standards but at least QT would be more
> equally cross platform than WMP and less a pain than Real.

Considering Quicktime has probably passed Windows Media now as the leader in
the streaming media market with Real as a very distant based on the is the
poster-child (or perhaps that should be mother!) of MPEG-4 (considering
MPEG-4 uses the Quicktime file format), I think there is a HUGE argument for
Quicktime AND MPEG-4 together.  Back in June 2004 these were the stats: