Depends what you mean by quality Adam? if it is to be viewed from a car as a billboard, or a wall at home, or in a portfolio? this is proportional to the resolution you have it printed at. Also what surface you print it on. Is if photo lab quality stock, or other. Calibration and white point are other considerations, though with a Mac, you are generally pretty safe with this. D65 is the standard gamma for quality photog output.

Ii regularly use Custom Colour and Chroma Copy/Churchills for my photographic output and the quality is perfect, but it does depend on what I am going to use it for. This governs the quality. I often produce billboard ads and prints for galleries where the viewing distances can be from half a meter to 20 meters away. Find out what system they use; Pegasus? Light-jet, Lambda or other? they all have pros and cons!

Cheers
Jon