On 28/09/2005, at 4:22 PM, Inkavannell wrote:

Greetings.

I have an eMac with system 10.3. When I launch Photoshop Elements 3, I can't move the windows and I lose a lot of information/access on the right side and the top of thee screen. Why can't I move the window around the screen with my cursor? I have spent some time reading help menus. This problem also arises from time to time with Photo-impression but anything else I open can be manipulated around the screen.

I hope someone can help.

with thanks,

Ineke

Hi Ineke.

You have OS 10.3    ????   Or is that 10.3.? .

I have just loaded Photo elements 3 but not made much use yet. Seems OK.
I am on 10.3.9

If you have only 10.3 you can update to a later version,

Also, check the " Readme " which suggests a minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768

Have fun

Bob