Morning All,

I am in search of an ISP or hosting provider whom happens to be using OS X server preferably. If not this extreme then maybe just a streaming media server could suffice pending on compatibility with QT.

I have various mpeg4 and mov files some H264 encoded I am in the process of testing for playback trough the WWW or local Intranet. Approximately 60mb at moment growing at a steady pace to a ceiling of about 500mb but this could change pending on projects I am working on. They are all designed to be accessed via a Quicktime Media Link file on projects web page so actual placement of server is irrelevant just WWW accessible with relevant bandwidth would suffice.

At present I am placing the files onto my hosting providers Apache clustered web servers which are not streaming media specific. So, I am having some problems with consistent playback of media, whether this is due to the server or QT is reasoning behind testing of media.

Cheers!
`Rob...