I see with all the new functionality, Australia still has no iTunes store.

Anyone know of any online petitions I can sign my name to? Something along the lines of "Dear Australian Music Industry, Give the idea a frickin' go. If it doesn't work out for you pull the plug, but at least test the process. The US music industry seems to be doing okay ..."

Cheers,
Tobes.