Another Safari 2.0 failure noted on recently changed website (http:// www.getonce.com.au/index.htm) which claims to meet standards for HTML. 4.0.1. Since Get Once changed their layout Safari has to make endless horizontal scrolls just to view the graphics. Same website works fine using Firefox 1.5.

Very strange.

Vlad James

On 18, Oct 2005, at 5:04, Lloyd White wrote:

Subject: Re: Bank Account Details - Area Code
From: Lloyd White <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

It seems to me that some websites have been changed and Safari no longer
works for log-in. For example, I used to use Safari to get email from
Webmail at my Webace server. Since they changed the look of the site it no longer takes my log-in name and password. However Internet Explorer still
does.
Lloyd