Hello everyone. I have a couple of ipods here that I need to sell, so I can get my grubby mitts on a new vpod!

1st one:
A fourth generation black & white 20 Gb ipod. About 18 months old, works a treat, slightly scuffed through normal use.
Comes with :

original apple earbuds and spare foamy things.
"life!" padded case
usb2 to dock connecter cable.
original box and software install cd.
asking $270

2nd one:
A first generation black & white 5Gb Mac only ipod. Approx 3 years old, shortened battery life, also scuffed through normal use.
Comes with :

Crappy leather case
Panasonic earbuds with volume control
Power adapter
6pin to 6pin firewire cable
itrip
original box and software install cd.
asking $120

Both ipods are working fine, apart from the shorter battery life on the 1g, but it has a power adapter, so it is great for the lounge room or parties! As far as I know the 1g will not work on a pc with itunes, but there is other sotware available to get it to work.

Any questions at all just drop me an email, can send you photos if required.

Cheers
James