On 18/10/2005, at 7:21 PM, Reg Whitely wrote:

Hi Ronni and WAMUGgers
On 16 Oct 2005, at 7:14am, Ronda Brown wrote:

Hi WAMUGers,

Tell time the Apple way with Steve's Clock! Please note that this screensaver is made with Apple's Quartz Composer application. As such, it will need to be manually installed and cannot simply be double-clicked like traditional screensavers.

Steve's Clock 1.1 (Freeware - 10/14/2005)
tell time the Apple way

Thanks for this. It's great... for a few days anyway. Now I need something other than Steve's nodding head to brighten up my day. That swinging Mighty Mouse is interesting. Any ideas for another great screensaver? I've gone back to a slideshow of iPhotos in the meantime.

Hi Reg,

I like this Screensaver 'Holding Pattern' .... I guess because I love flying.

http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/14708

Turns your idle computer screen into an airplane window, complete with a moving aerial view. Each time the screensaver plays, a unique flight path forms. Be patient: Let the screensaver play for a while, and you will see that this flight does have a destination...

When Microsoft asks you, "Where do you want to go today?" Tell them, "Apple!"