On 20/10/2005, at 2:19 PM, Kelly Duffy wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I've been sent a .psf file and I'm not sure how to open it. If anyone
can suggest a program on Mac preferably, or PC if necesary it would
really be appreciated.

I looked it up and this is what PSF stands for: Outline PostScript
printer font (ChiWriter)

I tried distilling it in the hope I could view it as a PDF but no luck there.

Thanks!

Hi Kelly,

You don't say what operating system you are using.
Have you tried changing the extension to .jpg ? This usually works in OSX 10.4.
If Preview doesn't open it then try Photoshop.

When Microsoft asks you, "Where do you want to go today?" Tell them, "Apple!"