[This is a repost to make sure everyone has responded. If you have already told me, you don't need to do it again.]

Hi Everyone,

WAMUG needs to find a new host for our server. Our existing host (ExtremeDSL) has been good to us over the years but for various reasons can no longer provide us with the service. To that end, we need to find another ISP who is willing to host the machine. Our bandwidth requirements (sans the Mirrors site) are modest.

How can you help?

We need to do an informal survey of list members to find out who your ISP is. So...

PLEASE TELL ME WHO YOUR ISP IS.

Just reply to this message and let me know. That's all you need to do. Thanks for your time

- Matt