I made a DVD +RW back-up of myf olders including photos,applications, docs in toast 7. When I try to load the DVD Iget the spinning ball for hours on end.

Any idea or have I lost valuable stuff
tom samson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Well, you made a backup, so you won't have lost anything if the disk isn't readable as there's more than one copy, right?

Are you trying to read the disk on the same drive you burnt it on? Did you let Toast complete the verification pass after you burnt it?

Good luck,
Shay
--
 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  There are many worlds and many