On 7/12/2005 9:09 AM, "Martin Hill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Knight Rider (Kit the car!)

Very cool show.
 But wasn't it K.I.T.T ;O)

Knight Industries Two Thousand? (or something like that.)

I could be wrong.
I actually got to sit in one of the KITT cars in NZ when I was younger and
it was doing a tour. I got to sit in one of the General Lee's as well, also
when it came to NZ,...again when I was younger. :o)

Arrr yes those were the days. :o)

Ok,..well back to reality for me now,..carry on working.
(And I can I just say it's really nice having wireless access when you're
running early at a clients house and you can sit out the front and use their
wireless network. And yes I'm allowed to) :O)

Enjoy!

Kind Regards
Daniel
---