On 08/12/2005, at 11:12 AM, Rob Phillips wrote:

Hi

I want to print the contents of a folder (and sub-folders). Is there any way to do this.

I thought there was some discussion about this recently, but when I went to the archives:

The complete mailing list archive from August 2003 to the present is available here.
I got

Sorry, the Server failed to retrieve the requested data

Cheers
Rob

Hi Rob,

I've have used Print Window to save as a PDF the contents of files within folders.

<http://www.searchwaresolutions.com/products/printwindow/>
"Ever since Apple introduced Mac OS X, users have been complaining about the inability to easily print a file listing from directly within the Finder.

Enter Print Window.

Print Window offers the ability to print a file listing from directly within the Mac OS X Finder. No more taking screenshots of window or setting for text-only printouts of filenames only. Print Window provides the works: icons, file information, sorting and more!"

When Microsoft asks you, "Where do you want to go today?" Tell them, "Apple!"