Thanks for the tip about Firefox guys. I got ADSL last week and today installed Firefox. It's lightning fast!!
On 07/12/2005, at 8:52 PM, Mike Armson wrote:

Martin Hill said
Well, I've switched to the new Firefox 1.5 which imported all of my
bookmarks, cookies and history from Safari and it is blazingly fast in
comparison to Safari even when opening exactly the same set of 20 or more
tabbed web pages.
--
I agree with what you say Mart, but unfortunately it does n't support Google
Toolbar which was so useful in V1.0.6 and was available from

Mike Armson