Hi Folks.

We're selling our 2 month old Apple Powerbook G4 1.67ghz (Purchased at the
end of October 2005), to make room for our new desktop machine, which is
being delivered in a few days time. Cost us: $3649. Asking price: $2850 or
nearest serious offer.

Specifications are as follows:

-Apple Powerbook G4 1.67ghz
-512mb RAM (I'll upgrade it to 1.5GB -- see below)
-1.5 GB RAM (DDR SDRAM)
-80GB hard drive (5400 RPM)
-Slot-loading DVD+-RW / CD-RW
-15.2" TFT wide-screen - 1280x854 pixels (all pixels working)
-ATI Radeon 9700 graphics card, with 64mb DDR SDRAM
-Track-pad with built-in scrolling ability
-Backlit illuminated keyboard with ambient light sensor
-Lithium ion battery
-PC Card slot
-Bluetooth 2.0, Airport Extreme (802.11g - 54mps) both built-in.
-Gigabit Ethernet
-Built-in 56k modem
-USB2.0, Firewire 400 & 800
-Audio in/out
-Original Power supply

In BEAUTIFUL as-new condition, complete with ORIGINAL box, OS X 10.4 DVDs,
original documentation, DVI-VGA video adaptor cable, modem/telephone cable
etc.

We've only used the machine a little (as a "secondary" machine), and it's
been used with an external keyboard and mouse, so the built in keyboard and
track-pad have barely been used at all! Ready to use, and enjoy...

Now, for the good news...

I'll throw in $500 worth of extras as 'sweeteners' to the deal...

-extra 1.0 GB RAM (1.5GB RAM total memory - RRP$300)
-2nd Power supply (RRP $129) - you can leave one at home, and one at the
office!
-And a BRAND NEW (still sealed) Apple Mighty Mouse (multi-button mouse with
scroll-ball worth RRP $79)

We brought this machine as a 'temporary' machine until our new desktop
machine was available, hence why we've kept it in such great condition, and
why we're selling it now.

Cost us: $3649. Asking price: $2850 or nearest serious offer... And we'd
like to sell the machine by Christmas.

Any questions, please let us know off the list...
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or phone: 0413 838 518.

Inspection of the machine after-hours very welcome.

Cheers,
Derek.