Hi Greg
Thanks for this advice:

On 21 Dec 2005, at 12:14pm, Greg Pennefather wrote:

Reg

Two things spring to mind. It is possible that the BBC site detects the browser and makes an arbitrary decision that Safari 1.3.1 is too old and won't continue. In this case, try using Safari enhancer which activates the debug menu in Safari. Then you can reload the page pretending to be any browser type you like. If it still doesn't work then it might well be that
it doesn't work with Safari 1.3.1 or ...

You may need to upgrade the version of Flash that you have. Download the
latest version and see if that helps.

I downloaded the latest version of Safari Enhancer for Panther, and set Safari to work on the iMac and iBook. BBC Schools website now seems to work with Safari 1.3.1. I set Debug/Useragent menu to Mozilla 1.1, Netscape 7.0 and IE 6.0 and all three loaded the Flash movies.

www.lordofthecows.com/safari_enhancer.php for Tiger, Panther and Jaguar.

My next plan was to download the latest Flash but it seems this is not yet immediately needed.

Regards and thanks

Reg