Philippe,

I have not tried the CameraSalvage app, but it may do the job. Check it out at: http://www.subrosasoft.com/OSXSoftware/index.php? main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=3

It claims to undelete and recover files in the following formats:
Canon raw camera format, Fuji raw camera format, Nikon raw camera format, Kodak raw camera format, Olympus raw camera format, Digital Video (dv) & iMovie Movies, JPEG images, AVI (Audio Video Interleaved) movies, WMV & ASF movies, MIDI sound, AIFF sound, WAV sound, QuickTime Movies, TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)

and there is a trial version.

Cheers,
Peder