on 04/01/06 11:48, subscribe at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> yes this can be done to nearly *any* length with products from gefen
> technology
>
> http://www.gefen.com/
>
> i once did a recording studio puting 2 x 23" cinema displays 50 ft from
> the CPU
>
> but
>
> it can get expensive the more you repeat the signal..
>
> cheers
>
> Nat

Interesting site and while browsing from here to one of their suppliers I
came across:
<http://www.lindy.com.au/tips/DVI_HDMI_HDCP_Defined.htm>
Which provided a concise and informative overview of DVI/HDCP/HDMI -
although I vaguely knew what the initials stood for it certainly left me
more enlightened about the details. They also seem to have a number of other
"Tips" which others may find useful:
<http://www.lindy.com.au/tips/tips.htm>

Cheers

Neil