Oops, just found out how to add Documents as a Folder using the 'Others' section, works fine.

Thanks.

On 07/01/2006, at 10:52 PM, Rob Davies wrote:

On 07/01/2006, at 9:35 PM, Spin wrote:

I would like a way to find all files created/modified in the last 24 or 48 hrs. The reason being I need to find all files worked on in the last 1 day / 2 day period so I can copy them (via memory stick) to another computer.

Ideally I would like to do this from the Finder.

But I also realise it might be achieved using a shell script and the find command (possibly even zipping them up at the same time?).

If someone has done this (or knows how to do it easily), it would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

Glenn

Not sure if this a default install, but on my PB running 10.4.3 I use +f from Desktop and then just select Any Date from the finder window, pick whatever period I need then move on to other sections for search, Servers, Computer, Home, Volume ?, Others..

HTH

Cheers!
`Rob...