Sharepoints
http://www.hornware.com/sharepoints/
Restores OS9 style ability to configure individual folder permissions.
You should create her as a user in sharepoints because if you can't change
the rights of the admin user. Get her to log-in in future as the user you
create for her. Then you can choose to share folders on a case by case
basis.
R o b