Morning all,
Just to clarify the level of I Book required:
A 12" G4 at least 512 of RAM, with enough capacity to efficiently keep accounts, (MYOB etc), with airport included, able to do internet banking etc, all the usual things, not more than 2 years old, must be in extremely good condition. Would need to have at least a 60 gig H/D.
New they're around 14 to $1500 I believe.
If anyone is thinking of upgrading it may be an opportune time.
It's for a lady who has yet to learn the ropes but with a view to conducting a small business administration process. Any included software would be a bonus.
Thanks all,

Ken

PS Thanks Michael