And the award goes to... Lorelei!!
Thought it a good idea to display for all the answer to my problem of not being able to see the movies on my I Pod.
I didn't find any reference to this in the instructions.
Thank you Lorelei so much, it's only simple when you know the answer... it was very frustrating.. & very simple as it turns out.

Much appreciated,

Ken Jackson

Hiya,

I read your post on wamug, I'm not sure if anyone has answered your question yet because I get the digest. :)

Anyway, you need to go to your 'Video settings' in the ipod, and change your tv output to off. Then it should be fine! :)

Hope that helps you!

Lorelei