Hi Pete

Thanks very much for the info pete. I also checked with the guys at Joondalup and they said the combo version usually arrives a few days after the straight update version. Nick also said if I use software update, I can choose to download and keep the software package as well which would save me doing 3 updates! It is in the 'update' menu of software update! A nice tip to use in future that I didnt know about.

kind regards to all

Chris