Hi Wamuggers.

My son in law and daughter + Granddaughter are coming to stay while their house is demolished and rebuilt. ;-) While they live with us they want to join my wireless network. Their computer is a desktop PC :-(. I could take an ethernet cable to their room but that would be a fairly big undertaking and I wondered how I could do it via wireless with the knowledge that in the new house they want to be broadband and wireless so any equipment would need to be forward useful

I would be grateful for any advice from the group,
Mac