Hi All
My daughter has a G3 iMac 400 with DVD player, and she has a CD stuck in it.
We've tried all the usuals - rebooting with mouse button held down,
re-booting with Option held down, pressing Command E but no luck. There is
no CD icon showing and the trash is empty. Is there a secret little button
somewhere that we can press? Have reluctantly tried putting a pair of
tweezers in but don't want to do this again as I couldn't feel the CD.
We know there is something stuck in there as the machine makes a whining
noise on startup.
TIA

Denise Williams-Photographer
Ph/fax 08- 9447 3468