>Hi Stuart
>Wanna come and set up a branch in  Geraldton? THat's only 800km.
>Not that Joondalup is that far away; just down there in South Dongara ;-)
>I've been to Albany twice last year. Next time I'll need to pop in and say
Hi!
>Reg

Hi Reg,

Well, all being well we'd certainly like to. Looking after people in the
'country' is a little different to the City and we believe we do it well.
We're a little more down to earth and a lot more patient. For example, every
Mac we sell, we set up for the customer, do all the updates, test the
drives/writers, configure Internet, check for bad/bright pixels, connect
peripherals (printer/scanner) and generally set up so that the customer can
take it home, turn it on and go. It's more satisfying than being handed a
"box", which most other places do, especially the Myer/David Jones/Harvey
Normans.
We think it would be great to focus on being regional, although we have some
very good people who do work for us in Perth too. So maybe, next year!!!

Regards,
Stuart