We have a Canon Pixma MP780 which says it's a multifunction printer/ copier/fax machine but I can't work out how to plug it in to make the fax work. Can anyone assist? We have at the moment a line going to the modem and another going to the answering machine. What do I plug in where? I've tried a few combinations with no luck so far.

Also I understand that it should work to plug the printer in to the Airport Express but when I do that the Airport Express disappears. Any clues?

We have a Powerbook and Ibook running Tiger 10.4.4 connected to the Airport Express.

 Rosemary Horton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]