I need help. My problem is not particularly technical as many that I read on this site. I have Railroad Tycoon 3 and am or was happily back in my childhood with trains running everywhere until a problem arose. My computer crashes when i play. It never crashes with any other program, just railroad Tycoon 3. I have an e-Mac with over 700 mbs of ROM, and I have OS X 4.4 which is far in excess of the system requirements. What happens is the computer freezes and I can't use Force Quit to escape. When I restart the machine and try to reboot, all I get is the dreaded blue screen and I have to re-install OS X. 4.4. I guess the best solution is not to try and play Railroad Tycoon, but I really enjoy it. Is there anything I can do rather than have to re-install OS X.4.4 everytime it freezes. Ken Parish, brunswick junction