Good morning all

My mother-in-law in the UK has on-going problems with her iBook, and can't quite describe to me her problems. She upgraded from a G3 laptop, prior to this she used MS- DOS!. so most of it I feel is bad house keeping and unfamiliarity.

I have suggested she does screen captures of her HD, messages etc, so at least I can see what she is doing.

My question is. How can I network with her machine remotely? so I can actually see and make changes to her hierarchy? is this possible? What steps do we both have to take to do this? Both use Tiger 10.4.3. Both on Broadband.

Hers is an iBook 1.6/512/10.4.3
Mine is G5/1.6/768/10.4.3

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Jon

Getting to grips with digital photography
Photoshop and location workshops
Jon Davison has been a photographer
and designer for 25 years.
He has produced over 50 books.