Hi Everyone,

The committee and I would like to formally invite you to the first WAMUG meeting for 2006. We have our usual line up of things to show off, plus a few things that we are starting up again.

What's Showing?

We will have a live demonstration of new Intel based iMac. Come and have a look at how fast they are, and how well they run all the applications you depend on.

We are starting a series on iLife 06. It's so big we can't show it all off at once.

        Daniel will be showing off one of his new gadgets.

Finally, we will have a short discussion on what we have in store for WAMUG '06 as well as what you, as members, want to see us do.

All always, the meeting will be followed with refreshments in the foyer.

Check the website for further details. http://www.wamug.org.au

WAMUG Monthly CD

This year, we have decided to start our CD service again. A new CD will be available every month with all the latest updates you need for your Mac. The CD's are $10 each and are only available to current members for pick up at the meeting.

OzMac.com Email Addresses

All WAMUG members are entitled to one @ozmac.com email address. This address comes with no storage limits and is accessible through POP, IMAP and Web Services. Additional addresses are available for $10 per year.

I hope to see you all there.

- Matt Healey
- WAMUG President