Hi, this happened to me using EyeTV home. Because iphoto 6 uses a different file structure, all I was getting when showing my photos on the TV is the grey boxes. When I looked on the Elgato support pages, they acknowledged the problem, and suggested putting links to the photos in the Pictures folder, which are then accessible. I don't have my usual albums, but could do them in the Pictures folder. Elgato will have to update the EyeTV Home programme to work with iPhoto 6.

However, in iPhoto 6 itself, I have access to the photos, so am not sure what happened in your case. On my computer, the photos are in the iPhoto folder in a sub-folder called 'originals'. So, I don't think they've disappeared altogether.

It would be worthwhile to check support pages on Apple because I imagine other people are having problems too and there is probably a workaround.

cheers, Susan.