I've 2 problems
1) when I tried to delete my System Folder from my old mac (what I transferred when I loaded my imac stuff onto the powerbook about a year ago ) I get a message saying can't delete because required by system. What? How? What on earth is being used and how can I find out, and move it somewhere useful and delete the rest?

3) I did a re-install of Tiger to fix my ipod problem (I know, weird but that's what Apple suggests) Apart from having to re-load some software (Photoshop etc) and reactivate some others (Dreamweaver etc) now my only machelper seems to be in my previous sytems folder.

My powerbook seems to be full up with old bits that seem to be needed.

How can I get rid of this old stuff without wrecking anything?

 Rosemary Horton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]