Dear WAMUGers
I am really confused and i hope you can help please.
I've started playing with iLife06 - it's brilliant!
So brilliant that a mere moron like me was able to do a webpage and add a
podcast to it.
I posted the URL to some Windoze people on the weekend and they can view the
page and play the podcast (using QT plugin).

http://web.mac.com/blitto/iWeb
click on "podcasts" up the top
click on "listen" underneath Human Biology
then click the play triangle

So, feeling very smug i rocked up to the Principal's office Monday morning (we
are 90% Windoze school) and asked her to type the URL into her browser to check
out the podcast. How embarrassing - the site wouldn't load and we got a dotmac
error page saying "sorry, but we can't find the homepage you requested..."

Please, any ideas why this is happening? Anything to do with our Proxy Server or
our Windows Network???
I get the same error on 2 macs down in my department as well.

ta
Rod Blitvich