Thanks everyone,Travis Hansen gave me the answer. 20/12 is doctorspeak for 20 months :-0
Mac
On 07/02/2006, at 10:28 AM, James Devenish wrote:

On 07/02/06, McCallum Malcolm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
My wife's iMac has a [feature]. When you move the mouse cursor to the
right the desktop moves to the left :-( I have a 20/12 granddaughter

Is "20/12" a reference to her eyesight? I guess she's turned on the
Zoom feature, which means you should find that your screen contents
are larger than normal and do not fit within your screen's physical
display area (which is why the contents have to move when you move the
mouse). You can turn Zoom off by going into System Preferences >
Universal Access > Seeing, or my pressing Command-option-8.